On September 3, 2020, the Coffee County Drug Unit assisted by the Atkinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Georgia Department of Corrections arrested Robert Lee Poke, 35, in Douglas for outstanding warrants from Coffee County for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession a Scheduled III Controlled Substance.
Poke was located at the Miami Motel in Pearson. He was taken into custody and transported to the Coffee County Jail. His first appearance bond was denied and Poke remains in custody of the Coffee County Jail.
- Driver flees traffic stop, loses life in high speed accident
- Jeff Davis authorities arrest 29 on drug, weapons charges
- Detectives investigate two unrelated cases, make meth arrests
- Officers nab wanted fugitive
- Roscoe Allen jailed after allegedly violating his probation two weeks after getting out of jail