Multiple agencies collaborate to make arrest in Pearson
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
On September 3, 2020, the Coffee County Drug Unit assisted by the Atkinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Georgia Department of Corrections arrested Robert Lee Poke, 35, in Douglas for outstanding warrants from Coffee County for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession a Scheduled III Controlled Substance.
Poke was located at the Miami Motel in Pearson. He was taken into custody and transported to the Coffee County Jail. His first appearance bond was denied and Poke remains in custody of the Coffee County Jail.
- Officers arrest, jail McRae man for alleged financial transaction fraud
- Drug detectives act on tip, make meth arrest
- 39-year-old arrested on cocaine trafficking charges after vehicle stop
- Drug unit officers arrest, charge Douglas man with meth possession after short chase
- Wellness check by family member goes bad near Ambrose
Login to post comments