Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The City of Douglas Water Department will begin flushing water lines on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 11:00pm and will continue through early Thursday morning, October 1, 2020, approximately 2:00am. Water lines that will be flushed will affect the Bojo Ella area, Eastside Park area, and Golf Club area. Water lines will remain flushing to clear any discolored water; however, some residual may be left Thursday morning.
During water line flushing the water may become rusty or cloudy, if water discoloration occurs, let the water run until it runs clear. This will clear the line of any rust that might have dislodged from the pipes. Before washing clothes or cooking, please let the water run clear before using it.
If there are questions or concerns, please call the City of Douglas Water Department at 912-389-3444.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus