Sunday night, officers from the Douglas Police Department arrested a suspect wanted for a murder that took place in Blackshear that same afternoon.
Denerio Dejuan Hill, 26, was arrested in Douglas after the Blackshear Police Department issued warrants for felony and malice murder in connection with a homicide that happened around 3 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020, on Eva Street in Blackshear.
Hill was arrested without incident and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He will be sent back to Blackshear to face charges there.
- Duke's defense team to challenge new charges on August 30
- GBI makes another arrest in shooting of death of Savion McRae
- Federal judge sentences convicted Arbery killers on hate crimes
- August trials announced, several important cases on calendar
- Video: Live streamed video leads to aggravated assault charges
Latest from Staff Reports
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC
- Lace Futch, South Georgia's biggest champion, passes at 83
- DPD arrests a second suspect in death of Rae Rae Barnes
- Pickett to stand trial this month on 2020 aggravated assault charge
- Duke indicted on additional charges in Grinstead murder