On Wednesday, October 7, 2020, the GBI secured a felony murder arrest warrant for Savionte Torek Traylor, 18, of Douglas, in connection to the death of Ja’rique Johan Brown, that occurred on Monday, October 5.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Savionte Traylor is encouraged to contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227 or the GBI Regional Office in Douglas, GA at (912) 389-4103.
Tuesday, agents arrested a juvenile and charged him with one count of felony murder. The juvenile was transported to the Waycross Youth Detention Center in Waycross, Georgia.
This investigation is ongoing.
- Satilla Regional Library, Coffee County Schools partner for library access
- Ellianos Coffee announces Valentine's special menu
- CRMC continues to offer therapeutic treatments for COVID-19 patients
- Jury convicts James Hollinger on child molestation charges
- City announces joint public hearing for county, Ambrose, Broxton, Douglas, Nicholls