Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Following a brief investigation, on October 6, 2020, the Coffee County Drug Unit served a search warrant at 199 Elm Street in Douglas.
As a result of the search warrant, James Major Nolan, 37, from Douglas and Denzel Akeem Pace, 26, from Douglas, were arrested for possession of methamphetamine. Richard Lamar Baum, 49, from Broxton was also arrested for possession of drug related objects. All three appeared before the magistrate judge for their first appearance bond hearings.
Nolan and Pace were denied bond and are currently incarcerated at the Coffee County Jail. Baum was released on bond pending future court appearances.
Latest from Submitted
- Regency Walk-In Clinic: Excellent, caring, and affordable
- Pineland Bank is going gold in September for childhood cancer awareness
- Bruce Edwards Attorney at Law: Your motor vehicle and commercial vehicle collisions law firm
- Willis Ag: Your southeast Yanmar dealer
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible