The City of Douglas would like to notify citizens of a new four-way stop intersection located at the intersection of West Bryan Street and South College Avenue.
The four-way stop signs have been added for public safety due to the increased volume of accidents at the intersection. To allow time for public education of the new four-way stop, citizens are urged to use caution at this intersection. This will take time for some people to adjust to and the city doesn't plan to issue any citations to motorists who run the stop signs, unless there is a vehicle accident/collision, until December 1, 2020.
- Officers, firefighters battle storm to preserve American flag
- Douglas man arrested after allegedly stabbing girlfriend during argument
- DPD officers investigate Juanita Street homicide
- April McDuffie named Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- CSX to close several rail crossings for maintenance