Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Special agents with the Georgia Department of Corrections’ (GDC) Office of Professional Standards are investigating the death of an inmate at Coffee Correctional Facility in Nicholls, as a suspected homicide.
Agents have reason to believe offender Kendall Cromer (GDC#1000175901) died as a result of injuries sustained during an altercation involving another inmate on November 30. Medical personnel responded and life saving measures were performed. Cromer was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased by a hospital physician, at approximately 1:17 a.m. The GDC is conducting an investigation into the death, as standard procedure.
Cromer was sentenced to serve 20 years in 2008, in Dekalb County for armed robbery.
- One of Georgia's 38 death row inmates was sentenced in Coffee County
- Tornado spins off Tuesday's storm system near Nicholls, cuts path of destruction into Bacon County
- GBI investigates inmate death in Pierce County
- Christmas morning dawns with shooting in Nicholls, suspect in custody
- Garrett Streat of Nicholls selected as Mercer University School of Medicine Nathan Deal Scholar
Latest from Staff Reports
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- Pair of former Trojans lead North Georgia in sweep of #13 Quincy University
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project