Traffic stop yields meth arrest
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
A driver who attempted to discard suspected methamphetamine during a traffic stop last week was jailed and now faces drug-related and other charges.
Coffee County K-9 deputies patrolling the Oak Park community on Jan. 27 initiated a traffic stop on a red Ford Mustang for an illegal driving offense. The driver, identified as Daniel Ray Crenshaw, came to a stop at a residence on Daisy Avenue. As deputies approached the vehicle, they observed Crenshaw reach into his pocket and discard an item onto the ground.
A brief investigation identified the item as suspected methamphetamine. As a result of the stop, Crenshaw was charged with possession of methamphetamine, illegal use of a central turn lane, driving without insurance, and driving on a suspended or revoked license.
- Coffee County student makes Brewton-Parker Dean’s List
- Pearson man arrested on firearms charges, allegedly discards marijuana in police car
- Coffee County election security breach: An open letter to Coffee County voters
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees drop in unemployment rate