ACA enrollment has re-opened
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Coffee Regional Medical Center, CRH Physician Practices, and Orthopedic Surgeons of Georgia are network providers for Affordable Care Act (ACA) health insurance plans; Ambetter and Alliant Health. These plans are being offered in Georgia for 2021 and the open enrollment period has been re-opened effective February 15th through May 15th, 2021.
Local agency Carter Thompson Insurance can help with the enrollment process and discuss options that best fit an applicants' needs. Carter Thompson Insurance is located in Douglas at 201 Ashley Street (across from Central Square Complex). The agency is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Carter Thompson Insurance can be reached by calling (912) 384-1363.
Coffee Regional is pleased to, once again, be in-network for the local Health Exchange offerings mentioned above. We look forward to this enrollment re-opening period and assisting those in the community interested in obtaining coverage for 2021.
Latest from Submitted
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
- Wiregrass Tech announces new nursing instructor
- SGSC's Carlos Hart plays in NJCAA All-Star Game
- Man hanging out at convenience store allegedly attempts to toss bag of meth, arrested
- Coffee County election security breach: An open letter to Coffee County voters