Kendrick Mizell, 27, has been identified as the suspect in the Feb. 28, 2021, slaying of Antravious Johnson, 22. Johnson was shot multiple times on the 900 block of South Gaskin Avenue.
Mizell should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached, according to the Douglas Police Department. If anyone has any information on Mizell’s whereabouts, please call 911, the Douglas Police Department's Anonymous Tip Line at 912-260-3600, or you may message the DPD on Facebook.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Combat Night fills two titles, local fighters 2-2 in their bouts
- Two others charged in connection with Alamo police officer's death
- Officers charge Andre Larron Benjamin with murder in shooting death of Joshua Lashawn Brown
- Former Coffee Correctional inmate wanted for allegedly killing Alamo police officer
- Local hip hop artist Skud Newbie releases new single