One woman was arrested after allegedly shooting a male during a domestic dispute that occurred on March 7.
Coffee County sheriff’s deputies initially responded to a possible domestic disturbance in the area of Highridge Road in northern Coffee County. Upon arrival at the location, deputies discovered one person had been shot during the incident. Deputies subsequently responded to Coffee Regional Medical Center to meet with the alleged victim.
As a result of an investigation into the incident by Coffee County detectives, Ashley Brooke Anthony was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
- Third suspect indicted on murder charges in death of Vann Brown
- Alexandria Bowen indicted, jailed for alleged involvement in fiance's heroin arrest
- Early voting still underway, over 1,000 ballots cast so far
- Feds sentence Broxton man on child pornography charges
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
Latest from Staff Reports
- Ryan Duke gets 10 years, already eligible for parole
- Reed's Snack & Shack takes 1st in Barbecue News Magazine's 2022 Sauces of Honor contest
- Jerome Arnold, Jr., indicted in slaying of Rae Rae Barnes
- Ryan Duke found not guilty in murder of Tara Grinstead, only convicted on concealing death
- Ryan Duke gives detailed testimony of Tara Grinstead's murder, Bo Dukes invokes 5th Amendment