Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A Broxton man was arrested on serious charges, including aggravated assault, in Bacon County after a chase ended in a crash on U.S. 1 North.
According to a post on the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page, Friday night, deputies responded to a domestic dispute on the side of Highway 32 West in Bacon County. Just before the deputies arrived, one subject, Elishia Phillip Chandler, 27, of Broxton, fled the scene. When deputies arrived, they found the other party lying on the side of the road unconscious.
Officers administered Narcan to revive the individual before EMS arrived. Other deputies located Chandler and attempted to stop his vehicle. He wouldn’t stop and led deputies and Alma police officers on a chase through Alma. Chandler wrecked his vehicle north of Alma on U.S. 1 and was arrested without further incident.
Chandler had active warrants out of Florida. For the Bacon County incident, he was charged with possession of fentanyl, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana (less than one ounce), felony fleeing and attempting to elude, aggravated assault, and a host of traffic violations.
- Couple arrested on illegal drug charges during search of vehicles, home
- Four Chinese nationals arrested in $22.3 million marijuana operation in Pierce County
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
- A cracked windshield leads to methamphetamine arrest
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool