Effective immediately, due to an increase in COVID-positive patients and the presence of the Delta variant in our community, Coffee Regional Medical Center finds it necessary to restrict patient visitation.
The following restrictions are in place:
- Only the spouse or significant other of new mothers will be allowed.
- The parent/caregiver of patients under the age of 18, court-appointed guardians of patients, or those needing special care will be allowed in the hospital at this time.
- All patients 18 and over will not be permitted visitors unless otherwise approved by clinical leadership.
We acknowledge that there will be circumstances where family members need to be together, and we will compassionately address those circumstances. We encourage those wishing to speak with a patient to call the patient on their cell phone or their hospital room phone.
If you or an immediate family member are ill and require immediate medical intervention, please report to the Emergency Room or call 911. If you have a scheduled procedure or diagnostic test, please come to the main entrance of Coffee Regional Medical Center. Those patients will be directed from there by CRMC staff. If you arrive at CRMC before 7 am, you must use the Emergency Room entrance.
Please be aware that only patients and essential guests will be permitted inside CRMC at this time. We are using an abundance of caution to ensure a safe environment for both our patients and caregivers. We appreciate your support in helping us keep our patients and your wellbeing at the center of our care.
- Former prison guard admits role in major south Georgia drug trafficking conspiracy
- City receives funding to assist with airport lighting replacement
- Lions Club holds annual banquet, Joe Sports new President
- Highway 32 East closed until further notice
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation opens at Coffee Regional Medical Center