A convicted Florida felon and identified gang member was jailed on firearms charges by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives last week.
Detectives learned on Aug. 18 that an individual identified as Brandon Lowe of Duval County, Fla., was in the Coffee County area and in unlawful possession of a firearm. Lowe was located following a brief investigation and was found to be in possession of a handgun.
During the investigation, it was discovered Lowe has been convicted of numerous felonies and had been validated as a gang member through the Florida Department of Corrections. He was subsequently arrested by Coffee County detectives and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Bowen, Merson receive additional charges in alleged heroin operation
- Young to stand trial Wednesday on possession of firearms charge
- Operation Quality-of-Life discovers numerous violations in city
- Wiregrass announces President's, Dean's lists
- Reed's Snack & Shack takes 1st in Barbecue News Magazine's 2022 Sauces of Honor contest