FBLA observes American Enterprise Day
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
American Enterprise Day is observed on November 15 each year. On this day, U.S. residents recognize free enterprise and how it has contributed to our economy. Coffee High School FBLA recently sponsored a couple of activities for American Enterprise Day. One was a professional dress day for American Enterprise Day. Several FBLA members and students in the Fine Arts, Business and IT Academy dressed professionally to show their support of this holiday.
The other activity offered was an essay contest for 8th graders at Coffee Middle School for American Enterprise Day. Students were asked to write an essay on what American Enterprise Day meant to them.
Grayson Taylor was the winner of the contest and was recognized at the Coffee High School FBLA meeting on Wednesday, November 17. He was accompanied to the meeting by his parents, Ms. Andrea Dorminy Taylor and Mr. and Mrs. Lee Taylor and one of his CMS FBLA advisers, Mrs. Ashley Harden. He read his essay to the meeting’s attendees and received a Chick-Fil-A gift card for the win. Coffee High School FBLA members would also like to thank all students for participating in the American Enterprise Day events.
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Bagwell, Merritt bring home first place finishes in Tift track meet
- Trojans take first at home track meet
- Trojan track athletes have strong early season performances at Pierce County
- Kate Merritt wins two races, finishes third in another at Trojans' first track meet