City receives financial reporting award of excellence
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) has awarded the certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to the City of Douglas for its annual comprehensive financial report for the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2020.
The report has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the programs, which includes demonstrating a constructive “spirit of full disclosure” to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the report.
The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management.
- Rev. Charles Warnock, minister, pilot, World War II hero, passes at age 103
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Kendrick Mizell's murder trial scheduled to begin Monday
- Mayor Tony Paulk announces re-election campaign
- David Spivey arrested, charged with embracery in connection with jury tampering allegations in Anderson trial