Thursday night, Rodderian “Rae Rae” D. Barnes, 27, of Douglas lost his life after being assaulted at his residence on Juanita Street, according to the Douglas Police Department.
Barnes was transported to Coffee Regional Medical Center for treatment. From there, he was transferred to a trauma center via Air Evac helicopter for further treatment. Barnes succumbed to his injuries after being transferred.
Latest from Staff Reports
- GBI secures involuntary manslaughter complaint against juvenile in RYDC death investigation
- GBI arrests juvenile correctional officer in Waycross RYDC death investigation
- Third suspect arrested, charged with murder in shooting death of Savion McRae
- Suspected drug dealer nabbed sleeping in convenience store parking lot
- GBI investigates death at Waycross Youth Detention Center