Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Beginning Wednesday around 10 a.m., traffic will shift significantly on Highway 32 West in the construction zone.
If you are traveling west from Douglas, near Evans Store, traffic will shift to the right onto the newly paved portion of 32. Motorists will travel on the new pavement for a distance then shift across the old road bed and onto the new road on the south side of 32. Motorists will then travel to the bridge that crosses the railroad tracks before shifting to the original Highway 32.
Motorists traveling east on 32 heading into Douglas will cross the bridge as usual and then should prepare to shift to the right once they cross the bridge.
Crews will put the finishing touches on the new sections of asphalt Wednesday morning then make the shifts after the morning rush. This traffic pattern will stay in effect for several months. The entire project should be finished in early 2023.
Please drive carefully and allow for delays through the construction zone.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans notch second shutout in a row, defeat Richmond Hill Wildcats 21-0
- September 20, 2003: The accident that changed a community
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Coffee JV scores 31 unanswered points in come-from-behind win over Lowndes JV
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed