A $100,000 reward is offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the fire at Shann Peanut Company.
The fire occurred around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 13, 2021, and caused heavy damage to the 30-year-old, 4,000- square-foot structure. Crews with the Coffee County Fire Department fought the fire all day, but the double roof on the wood framed structure hindered firefighting efforts.
Following the fire, Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John King stated that his investigators found evidence that the fire had been intentionally set.
Anyone with information about this fire should call the Fire Investigations Unit at 1-800-282-5804.
- Man arrested after allegedly burning girlfriend's clothes
- Harper denied bond modification to leave state
- McVeigh released on bond after second felony charge in five months
- Deep South Farm Supply employee charged with taking, burning truck and trailer
- Pickett to stand trial this month on 2020 aggravated assault charge