Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A $100,000 reward is offered for information leading to the identification, arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the fire at Shann Peanut Company.
The fire occurred around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 13, 2021, and caused heavy damage to the 30-year-old, 4,000- square-foot structure. Crews with the Coffee County Fire Department fought the fire all day, but the double roof on the wood framed structure hindered firefighting efforts.
Following the fire, Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John King stated that his investigators found evidence that the fire had been intentionally set.
Anyone with information about this fire should call the Fire Investigations Unit at 1-800-282-5804.
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- County approves rezoning request for Iron Road, accepts bid on Conway Vickers Road/Sink Hole Road project
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign