Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Former Trojan Jackson Banks announced his presence to the Mississippi Association of Community Colleges Conference this weekend when he made his debut for the Mississippi Gulf Coast Bulldogs.
Banks, a freshman who graduated in the CHS Class of 2023, continued his football career at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Perkinston, Miss., this fall. He played in his first college game on Saturday, helping the Bulldogs defeat the #3-ranked Northwest Mississippi Community College Rangers 49-14.
Banks, a 6’1”, 275-pound defensive lineman, was a part of a very stingy Bulldog defense that never allowed the Rangers to build any momentum. The defense stuffed the Rangers at the goal line late in the first quarter then blocked a field goal attempt. They kept NMCC on their heels all day while the offense brutalized the Rangers en route to snapping a three-game losing streak against NMCC.
The big defensive lineman from Broxton made an immediate impact, recording two tackles and a pass deflection.
The Bulldogs are back in action this Thursday against Itawamba Community College in Perkinston.
- Coffee shuts out Salem 58-0, improves to 4-0
- Lady Trojans pitching coach inducted into Connecticut Scholastic and Collegiate Softball Hall of Fame
- Former Trojan Antonio Dawson returns kick 96 yards for TD in Webber's loss to Stetson University
- Maurice Turner, Louisville Cardinals face Georgia Tech tonight on ESPN
- Coffee defense proves too much for Bainbridge, Trojans win 23-14