Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
South Georgia State College’s (SGSC) men’s basketball team has received the attention of basketball coaches in the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA). The Hawks (6-2) received votes in the top 25 national poll dated Dec. 5, placing them just below the top 25 basketball teams in the nation.
The Hawks have encountered adversity early in the season with the loss of starter Tracy Hector to injury. While Hector is expected to return to the lineup after the first of the year, head coach Cory Baldwin is proud of how his team has overcome that setback.
“Anytime you’re mentioned in the national poll is an honor,” Baldwin said. “This is especially true this year, because our young team has battled through Tracy’s injury.”
The Hawks will host the Chick-fil-A Classic this Friday and Saturday in Waycross. They will face Arlington Country Day Post Grad Academy Friday night at 8 p.m. and Combine Academy-Charlotte Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m.
General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges