Trojans end non-region schedule with 53-0 Homecoming win
- Written by Robert Preston
- Published in Sports
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Coffee Trojans wrapped the non-region schedule with a 53-0 win over the Chamblee Bulldogs on Homecoming Friday night at Jardine Stadium. Coffee scored all of its points in the first half.
The following Trojans found the end zone against the Bulldogs: Antonio Dawson, Josiah Killebrew, K.J. Davis, Maurice Turner, Cade Jones (pick six), Tim Landers (pick six), and Brady Skipper. Ty Burkes also intercepted a pass for Coffee.
The Trojans get some much-needed rest this week. Their next game is Friday, Oct. 5, against the Northside (Warner Robins) Eagles in Warner Robins. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Coffee has four games remaining in the regular season.
- CHS freshman Cane Carver headed for state golf tournament
- Former Coffee High head football coach to lead Berrien County Rebels
- Kate Merritt, two boys relay teams qualify for state track meet
- Nevin Swanson, 4x200 relay team win championships at region track meet
- Several Trojans turn in elite performances at Starr's Mill meet