Wyatt Miller’s NFL journey isn’t over.
According to www.seahawks.com, the Seattle Seahawks signed Miller and fellow offensive tackle Andrew Jones to the practice squad. Miller, in his second year in the league, has been a part of the New York Jets, Cincinnati Bengals, and Dallas Cowboys. Dallas released Miller in September because of an undisclosed injury, seahawks.com reported. Miller was on the Cowboys’ active roster for one game last season but did not play.
Miller, a 6’5”, 300-pound tackle, is a former Coffee Trojan. He played at the University of Central Florida and then signed with the Jets in 2019 as an undrafted free agent.
- Ben Lingfelter, CHS baseball player and open heart surgery survivor, prepares for graduation
- Three Trojans win region titles on day one of meet
- Trojan track teams take first on Senior Night
- Track teams finish fifth, eighth in Richmond Hill
- Watson sets CHS 800 meter record at Fitzgerald meet, now holds three track records