Wyatt Miller’s NFL journey isn’t over.
According to www.seahawks.com, the Seattle Seahawks signed Miller and fellow offensive tackle Andrew Jones to the practice squad. Miller, in his second year in the league, has been a part of the New York Jets, Cincinnati Bengals, and Dallas Cowboys. Dallas released Miller in September because of an undisclosed injury, seahawks.com reported. Miller was on the Cowboys’ active roster for one game last season but did not play.
Miller, a 6’5”, 300-pound tackle, is a former Coffee Trojan. He played at the University of Central Florida and then signed with the Jets in 2019 as an undrafted free agent.
- Coffee County Young Farmers well represented at Georgia Young Farmers Convention
- Georgia Court of Appeals traveling to Coffee County for oral arguments
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl