Hawks down Central Georgia Tech
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The South Georgia State College Hawks held the Central Georgia Tech Titans to 30 percent shooting and forced 24 turnovers to defeat the Titans 73-51 Wednesday night in a GCAA conference matchup.
The win snapped SGSC’s (12-3, 6-3) two-game losing streak. The Hawks built a 40-24 lead at halftime and stretched their lead to as many as 32 points (66-34) in the second half.
Jalen King led the Hawks with 15 points and six rebounds. Jordan Coffee had 13 points, while Bryce Brown finished with 10 points, five rebounds and two blocked shots.
SGSC will host Southern Crescent Tech Tuesday, March 16 at 7 p.m. on SGSC’s Douglas Campus. The Hawks will finish their regular season home schedule by hosting Albany Tech (March 23) and Gordon State (March 25) in Waycross.
SGSC’s regular season schedule was shortened to 22 games due to the COVID-19 pandemic. General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free. Limited tickets will be sold for each home game in Douglas and Waycross to accommodate social distancing, and face coverings are required at each site. No game or season passes are available for the 2021 season.
- SGSC falls to Monroe College in first round of NJCAA Tournament
- SGSC knocks off Georgia Highlands, wins GCAA championship
- Hawks advance semifinals with win over South Georgia Tech
- SGSC’s Dr. Tulasi Acharya co-edits new book about organization theories and public administration
- SGSC rolls in regular season finale, clinches No. 2 seed for GCAA tournament