Wyatt Miller joins Tyreek Hill in Kansas City
- Written by Staff Reports
- Published in Sports
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Kansas City Chiefs now have two former Coffee Trojans on the team.
According to a story posted earlier tonight on chiefswire.usatoday.com, the Chiefs have signed offensive lineman Wyatt Miller. Kansas City is Miller’s fifth team in two years. He initially signed as an undrafted free agent with the New York Jets after finishing his career at Central Florida in 2019. A 6’5”, 320-pound tackle, he has also spent time with the Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, and Seattle Seahawks. He has yet to appear in a regular season NFL game.
According to the report, the Chiefs are now back at 90 players on the offseason roster after releasing linebacker Kamalei Correa and losing offensive lineman Kyle Long to injury.
Miller joins another former Trojan, wide receiver Tyreek Hill, in Kansas City. The two were teammates at Coffee – Hill graduated in 2012 while Miller graduated in 2014.
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Bagwell, Merritt bring home first place finishes in Tift track meet
- Trojans take first at home track meet
- Tyreek Hill torches the 25-29 age group at the USA Track and Field Indoor Championships
- Coach Coe speaks to youth council