Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association has selected South Georgia State College's Jayce Moore as the Division I Men's Basketball Player of the Week.
Moore, a 6'3" sophomore from Douglas Ga., averaged 16 points, 10.6 rebounds, 3.6 steals, 1.3 blocks, and four assists in last week's games against North Florida Prep, South Georgia Tech, and Gordon State. For the season, Moore is averaging 12.8 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game. His rebounds per game average is second in the GCAA.
Moore is currently in the top five in the GCAA in the following categories – offensive rebounds (67 – 1st), defensive rebounds (82 – 2nd), total rebounds (149 – 2nd), assists (83 – 3rd), steals (88 – 1st), and blocks (16 – 5th).
The Hawks (12-4, 1-1) travel to Albany Tech Tuesday night and will return to Waycross Thursday, Jan. 13 to face Central Georgia Tech. Tip for the Central Georgia Tech game is set for 7 p.m.
General admission to all regular season home games is five dollars with children five and under admitted free.
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- SGSC sweeps Applebee's Classic, Davis named Player of the Week
- Georgia conservationists meet in Waycross to protect the okefenokee from mining
- SGSC Theatre Productions presents Doubt, A Parable by John Patrick Shanley