Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
During the University System of Georgia Board of Regents meeting in August, Chancellor Sonny Perdue presented four trophies to the institutions that had the highest summer enrollment growth.
South Georgia State College Interim President Dr. Greg Tanner accepted the award for leading the state colleges with 14.7% growth in enrollment in the summer semester. University of West Georgia, Albany State and Augusta University were all recognized as leaders in their respective size categories.
Calling the trophy, the “Chancellor’s Cup”, Perdue challenged the recipients to keep the trophy through fall semester. He plans to present the award at the conclusion of each semester to the college in each sector with the highest enrollment growth.
“We are honored to be a recipient of the first Chancellor’s Cup recognizing our increased summer enrollment. This means much more to us than simply the numbers associated with the 14.7% growth,” said Dr. Tanner. “It means that the work our SGSC team is doing is truly making a difference in the lives of more students. This trophy is representative of all those who have a part in making our college a place that welcomes students and helps them achieve their goals.”
- A fresh brew: SGSC welcomes Starbucks to campus
- SGSC, Wiregrass, and Coastal Pines sign agreements expanding core curriculum opportunities
- SGSC sweeps Applebee's Classic, Davis named Player of the Week
- Georgia conservationists meet in Waycross to protect the okefenokee from mining
- SGSC Theatre Productions presents Doubt, A Parable by John Patrick Shanley
Latest from Submitted
- COUNTRY supports Westside Elementary with An Operation Helping Heroes donation
- Tyler Harper headlines annual Georgia Farm Bureau convention
- Wiregrass hosts dedication for James C. Fryslie Culinary Arts Program
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards