Kiara Williams has been chosen as one of the six grand prize winners in the Chips Ahoy! Follow Your Art contest. The contest is open to all Boys & Girls Club members age 13 and up in the 50 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The contest began on June 10, 2021 and ended on June 28, 2021.
Kiara had been notified that she was one of the grand prize finalists after the contest ended. Tuesday, she found out she was one of the six winners. She will receive a matted and framed print of her submission, a tablet, a pair of wireless earbuds, and an assortment of Chips Ahoy! Products. Her art will also be featured on limited edition Chips Ahoy! packaging. The products featuring her artwork will hit stores throughout the nation beginning March 2022.
In addition, as the club to which a grand prize winner belongs, the Boys & Girls Club of Coffee County will receive a $2,500 grant.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Georgia GOP lawmaker pushes bill to protect ‘vital and precious’ Okefenokee from new mining proposals
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- Douglas woman back in jail after allegedly failing to meet conditions of bond
- Fulton grand jury report on attempts to overturn Trump’s 2020 Georgia election loss could soon be revealed
- New House speaker says state tobacco tax hike possible, dims hopes for Medicaid expansion