Close Menu
Douglas NowDouglas Now
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Community
  • Opinion
  • Obituaries
  • At Home with Pam
  • Contact
What's Hot

Lady Patriots defeat Crusaders 16-12 in Dublin to improve to 8-3

August 29, 2025

SGSC announces academic honors lists for Summer semester

August 29, 2025

CCA keeps it close for three quarters, Sherwood pulls ahead in final period for 46-13 win

August 28, 2025
Facebook Instagram YouTube TikTok
Trending
  • Lady Patriots defeat Crusaders 16-12 in Dublin to improve to 8-3
  • SGSC announces academic honors lists for Summer semester
  • CCA keeps it close for three quarters, Sherwood pulls ahead in final period for 46-13 win
  • Farm Bill information meetings coming to Georgia
  • 1 a.m. welfare check leads to arrest on several serious charges
Facebook YouTube Instagram TikTok Pinterest
Douglas NowDouglas Now
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Community
  • Opinion
  • Obituaries
  • At Home with Pam
  • Contact
Facebook YouTube Instagram TikTok
Douglas NowDouglas Now
Home»News»Weekend burglars strike doctor’s office, pharmacy
News

Weekend burglars strike doctor’s office, pharmacy

Jerry A. HudsonBy Jerry A. HudsonJune 15, 20155 Views
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn WhatsApp Email Copy Link
Follow Us
Facebook YouTube Instagram TikTok
Staff photo
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

Douglas police are currently investigating two burglaries that occurred over the weekend in the same area at a physician’s office and local pharmacy.

John Bailey, owner of Fulco Drugs on Shirley Ave., stated he received a call at home from his alarm company around 4:30 a.m. Sunday, who advised him there had been a perimeter breach at the business. Bailey said he opted to disregard the alarm at that time since it was not reported as a ‘glass break’ or similar occurrence that would indicate entry into the building.

Around 8:30 Sunday morning, a passing motorist contacted 911 after observing the glass had been shattered on the front door at Fulco. Bailey said the offenders, who were masked, were captured on the store’s video surveillance equipment and could be seen smashing the door with a shovel to gain entrance. He added the only thing that appeared to have been taken was a bottle of narcotic cough syrup.

On Friday, June 12, officers responded to Southeastern Orthopaedics, the office of Dr. James Barber, after receiving a report of a burglary involving forced entry. The complainant stated the back door of the business, which is also located on Shirley Ave. one block north of Fulco Drugs, had been shattered. A report obtained through the Douglas Police Department says the complainant believed a couple items were missing from the business, but did not specify what those items were.

Anyone with information that could help authorities in solving these burglaries is urged to call the Douglas Police Dept. at (912) 384-2222.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email Copy Link
Douglas Now Profile Pic
Jerry A. Hudson

Related Posts

Lady Patriots defeat Crusaders 16-12 in Dublin to improve to 8-3

August 29, 2025

SGSC announces academic honors lists for Summer semester

August 29, 2025

CCA keeps it close for three quarters, Sherwood pulls ahead in final period for 46-13 win

August 28, 2025

Comments are closed.

Top Posts

Convicted child molester allegedly gets drunk, lends truck to girlfriend, forgets and reports it stolen, then gets arrested for failure to register

February 19, 202573,377 Views

18 bodies in various states of decomposition found at funeral home during eviction process

October 27, 202466,975 Views

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

November 11, 202445,700 Views

Dollar General employees catch 58-year-old female allegedly trying to pay for merchandise with movie money

August 27, 202542,778 Views
RSS Latest Headlines from Fox News
  • Mary Kay's iconic pink Cadillac shifts to fully electric
  • Cowboys players, including CeeDee Lamb, react to stunning Micah Parsons trade to Packers
  • Rubio denies visas to Palestinian leaders for UN General Assembly, citing terror support
  • Hurricane Katrina survivors share stories of perseverance 20 years after deadly storm
  • Travis Kelce, Taylor Swift make first public appearance as newly engaged couple at Cincinnati-Nebraska game
Follow us on Social Media!
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • Pinterest
Facebook Instagram YouTube TikTok Pinterest
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Community
  • Opinion
  • Obituaries
  • At Home with Pam
  • Contact
© 2025 Coffee County Broadcasters, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Newell Media

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.