Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
The Georgia Municipal Association (GMA) Mayors’ Christmas Motorcade was held in Savannah at Georgia Regional Hospital on Wednesday, December 2, 2020. Officials representing the City of Douglas delivered a truck load of gifts for the patients at the mental and behavioral health facility. J.G. Gillis, one Jean’s Team Logistics drivers, delivered the gifts to the hospital. Douglas is the only city to provide a tractor-trailer load of gifts to the patients.
GMA began the Mayors' Christmas Motorcade in 1959 at the request of then-Governor Ernest Vandiver as a way of providing holiday gifts for the patients of Georgia's mental health hospitals. The program aims at raising the awareness of the needs of Georgia's mental facilities. The Christmas spirit demonstrated by cities during the Motorcade extends beyond the holiday season.
Any gifts not handed out during Christmas are used for client birthdays or given to newly arrived clients who may need many of the items. In this way, cities help the hospitals celebrate special occasions year-round and help the hospitals meet the needs of their clients. Special thanks to Walmart Distribution Center 6010 and everyone who contributed to make this a joyous occasion for the patients.
- A void that will never be filled: Walter 'Huck' Huckaby has passed
- Youth council hears from veteran pursuing college degree, recognizes community leaders at first meeting
- City announces September board, committee meetings
- Qualifying closes for Douglas and Broxton elections, long-time commissioner chooses not to seek re-election
- Mayor Paulk, others qualify for local elections