Gracie Brunel of Broxton was recently named to the LaGrange College Fall Semester VPAA’s List. To be eligible for this honor, students must maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.6 while taking a minimum course load of 12 hours.
Georgia’s oldest private institution of higher learning, LaGrange College is consistently ranked among the South’s top colleges by U.S. News & World Report. A four-year liberal arts and sciences college affiliated with the United Methodist Church, LaGrange offers more than 50 areas of study with an emphasis on global engagement and service.
- Gracie Brunel named to LaGrange College VPAA’s List
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Broxton author goes behind bars to share healthcare stories
- Community Foundation scholarship applications available, deadline is March 15
- Second trial in death of Vann Brown continued until July 31