Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A 36-year-old woman from Folkston was recently arrested for allegedly threatening to kill another woman, according to a Douglas Police Department incident report. The suspect, Kendra Jones, has since been released on an out-of-county bond.
An officer reported that on February 5, he responded to a residence on West Cherry Street in an apartment complex after receiving a complaint about a possible domestic dispute. When the officer arrived, he made contact with Jones, who reported that she and a 29-year-old female had been arguing all night and all morning but the argument had not turned into a physical altercation.
A neighbor had reported overhearing Jones threaten the other woman’s life during the dispute. The officer then went and spoke to the victim, who he said was crying.
According to the report, the victim reported that during the dispute, Jones told her, "If you say something else, I'll kill you."
Jones was then transported to the Coffee County Jail and booked on one count of terroristic threats and acts.
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
Latest from Kristen Kitchens
- Defendant in lone criminal trial this month pleads guilty
- American Idol to remember Willie Spence during tonight's Season 21 premiere
- Alleged impaired driver hits, totals Douglas Police Department patrol car
- Allegations of a pecan theft result in meth arrest
- Convicted murderer Wallace Lee petitions for new trial, judge to hear motion beginning March 1