Former Coffee Trojan and current ABAC Golden Fillies freshman pitcher Madison Strickland has been named First Team All-Conference and Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association Pitcher of the Year for the 2022 season.
Strickland posted a 2.16 ERA and a 15-3 record in 22 appearances. She struck out 79 and walked 24. Strickland also spent a little time in the outfield when she wasn’t pitching. She hit .308 with two RBI and two walks.
ABAC finished first in the GCAA with a 36-18 record overall and an 18-6 conference mark.
- CHS teachers spend time with local businesses through summer externships
- Lady Trojans off to solid start, Erin Robinson makes history early in season
- Lady Trojans show determination and fight in come-from-behind win over TCC
- Coffee weightlifters storm Las Vegas, Micale Smith wins national title
- Coffee Alliance for the Arts presents scholarship to Cailey Martinez