Former Coffee Trojan and current ABAC Golden Fillies freshman pitcher Madison Strickland has been named First Team All-Conference and Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association Pitcher of the Year for the 2022 season.
Strickland posted a 2.16 ERA and a 15-3 record in 22 appearances. She struck out 79 and walked 24. Strickland also spent a little time in the outfield when she wasn’t pitching. She hit .308 with two RBI and two walks.
ABAC finished first in the GCAA with a 36-18 record overall and an 18-6 conference mark.
- CHS student, teacher recognized for excellence in Business & Technology pathway
- ABAC Nursing program honors top graduates for 2022 Fall semester, Douglas resident receives award
- Linebacker Larry Daniel named First Team All State, six others receive Honorable Mention
- Tyreek Hill makes seventh consecutive Pro Bowl
- Former Trojan Maurice Turner torches Cincinnati Bearcats in Wasabi Fenway Bowl